Regular ranges from deep tan and cream to light brown and gold. These colors are blended throughout this limestone ledge. The durable nature of our Regular Limestone makes it a lasting and ideal veneer choice for both residential and commercial projects.
- Building Stone
- Chopped Stone
- Full Stone Veneer
- Thin Veneer
- Thin Veneer L Corners
- Dry Stack Veneer
- Wall Cladding
- Freeze Thaw Veneer
- Rough Back
- Belt or Circular Sawn
- 12", 16", or 28" Ledge Height
- Typical millstone 4-5 feet x 7-9 feet x 28" thick
- Single Chopped will only have Rough Back on ends
- Cross chopped contains approximately 55% roughback
- Chopped Stone yields deeper hues of tan, cream, and lighter browns including a slight rose, amber, and gold in roughback.
- Will have chopped 12", 16" and 28" lengths
- Single chop will only have roughback on ends
* Please note, depending on the finish, color and texture will vary.
Please contact one of our experienced design and sales professionals with any questions you may have. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or (325) 548-2568. We look forward to working with you to fulfill your Lueders limestone needs and exceed your expectations.
*** Limestone is a natural product created over millions of years that thankfully, varies in color, texture and size.