Warm undertones of tan, cream, and beige with splashes of charcoal make this limestone a great choice for your exterior applications.The inconsistent marbling of gray and tan make this an interesting and unique wall stone for a rustic farmhouse to a contemporary modern chopped stone. This limestone is a contender for any project. The petite fossilization in the flooring material yields a neutral yet rich marbled application.
- Building Stone
- Chopped Stone
- Full Stone Veneer
- Thin Veneer
- Thin Veneer L Corners
- Dry Stack Veneer
- Wall Cladding
- Freeze Thaw Veneer
- Residential Paving
- Slabs and Copin
- Sills and Caps
- 19" Ledge Height
- Typical millstone 4-5 feet x 7-9 feet x 19" thick
- Cross chopped contains approximately 40% roughback
- Chopped stone renders an inconsistent color of creamy tans and grays
- Building Stone comes in random lengths 18"-24"
- Cross chopped only
- Flooring material displays a rich caramel color with creams and tans with a lot of movement and depth.
* Please note, depending on the finish, color and texture will vary.
Please contact one of our experienced design and sales professionals with any questions you may have. Email email@example.com or (325) 548-2568. We look forward to working with you to fulfill your Lueders limestone needs and exceed your expectations.
*** Limestone is a natural product created over millions of years that thankfully, varies in color, texture and size.